U

Monday, December 11th, 2023 4:38 AM

Closed

I need your help immediately with this matter thank you sincerely, Annette [Edited]

I have been a loyal customer of yours for almost 30 years now and you sent me an additional promo code to use it was EKOGR6DG . and when you supervisor placed the order.she made a mistake and had to cancel the order. so now when they placed the correct order and tried to reapply the promo code.itsays its been used and in all reality it has not and I need it applied by your team personally. The supervisor called your department with me on the phone you guys said you would fix this immediately. And I would see it on my account within 48 hours. and this has been going on now since November 20 and has still not been fixed on your end. I would  really appreciate it if someone would get back to me immediately regarding this matter thank you. here is my account information. XFINITY MOBILE ACCOUNT HOLDER
ANNETTE [Edited: "Personal Information"]
Account Number:[Edited: "Personal Information"]
[Edited: "Personal Information"] [Edited: "Personal Information"] i look forward to hearing from you immediately in regards to my 6 lines and phone numbers. I transferred over from Verizon to xfinity mobile 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

10 months ago

Hello @user_7wfp3c thank you so much for taking the time to reach us here regarding this promotions issue.  We'd love to assist. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

Please bear in mind that posting personal information(even your own) is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. Please refrain from doing this in the future. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here