JEFFREY_G6's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, November 6th, 2023 3:46 PM

Closed

I need help with getting my trade in of an iPhone XS after purchasing a iPhone 15 Pro Max on 9-22-23.

HELP! The sales consultant at the Xfinity store messed up the $600 credit for trading in my iPhone after i purchasing an iPhone 15 Pro Max on 9-22-23.  I have talked to 2 consultants by phone and a store manager who hasn't got back to me since 10-24-23 about my trade-in.   All of them promised a quick resolution but nothings has happened.  I have been a customer of Xfinity for over 10 years and you say I have platinum status.  Why are you giving me such a hard time about this trade-in?  It seems you no longer want me as a customer.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

@JEFFREY_G6 Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team, and brining this concern to our attention. This is not the experience we want our customers to have, and I want to be sure to get you in the right direction for a resolution. To get started, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, and the service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here