U

Thursday, December 7th, 2023 4:03 AM

Closed

i need better customer support

I have an ongoing issue related to a sale.  i was lied to by the sales rep and have called in multiple times with no resolve.  each step of the way ive keep having erroneous notes put in my account and have to repeat myself constantly.  i keep asking for ways to track the call or track who i spoke with and keep being told theres no way to do so other than the notes they reps put in.  ive asked to escalate but was told there is literally no one else and no other dept i can escalate to.  this has to stop.  please contact me asap.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

10 months ago

@user_22u7dq 

I have an ongoing issue related to a sale.  i was lied to by the sales rep and have called in multiple times with no resolve.  each step of the way ive keep having erroneous notes put in my account and have to repeat myself constantly.  i keep asking for ways to track the call or track who i spoke with and keep being told theres no way to do so other than the notes they reps put in.  ive asked to escalate but was told there is literally no one else and no other dept i can escalate to.  this has to stop.  please contact me asap.

What is the problem you're having with the sale?

4 Messages

i was told i could purchase the iphone 15 and transfer my old phone number to it.  when i went to do so i was told that invalidates the promotion.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here