U

Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023 7:10 PM

Closed

I have an open service ticket for a Rewards claim created at an Xfinity Store that is not being addressed. How can i get a resolution?

I received an email for a free Apple SE Watch. It wasn't available to claim under my Rewards account just as Peacock wasn't. I can only assume it wasn't there because of the offer being limited to Platinum and Diamond members only. I called customer service three times and received nothing but false statements and ultimately the run around. I went into the store with my email offer to claim this watch. I was able to receive the watch and according to the customer service representative and their Xfinity telephone technical support it was taken care of and I was told after 24 hours the cost of the watch will revert to $0. Needless to say my account still shows the full price of the watch on my upcoming October 6th billing cycle. I can't call customer service because they are a waste of time, so how can I get this resolved?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for reaching out to us on our community forums @user_58oxw8. This is not the experience we want you to have! Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile team for an update on that ticket? Our Xfinity Mobile team can be reached by calling or texting 888-936-4968, or by reaching out to our secure online chat.

3 Messages

@XfinityAldrik​ Yes, I reluctantly did the online chat since I will not call to be lied to again. They confirmed my open ticket, even gave me the ticket number, but as usual the only response I can get is to wait 7 days. "Wait" has been the standard response I get since reaching out about this reward with three phone calls to customer service and two in store visits. After my disastrous three calls; first call I was told they were out of stock, second call, "wait 7 days" and the third call pretending to elevate my issue at my insistence (of course it wasn't), and two store visits (the first visit to actually create a ticket). I don't understand why this cannot be resolved when I speak to a representative! I plan on making yet another visit to an Xfinity store next week with the intention of a resolution before I leave.  

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for those details, @user_58oxw8. We'd like to help and make sure that we're able to get you in touch with an Xfinity Mobile representative that can address the ticket for your rewards claim. Please send a direct message with your full name and address.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here