U

Thursday, November 23rd, 2023 6:41 AM

Closed

I did not get my new line 500 off iPhone promotion

I made the mistake of going into the store instead of setting my mobile account up on line. The guy in the store didn’t pay attention when I said I wanted an iPhone 15 pro and set my account up as a bring your own device. Now I will have to pay the full price of the iPhone instead of getting the 500 off that is the current promotion for new lines. is there anything that can be done. The whole reason I set up this new line mobile service was to upgrade my phone. I have xfinity internet for 5 years  and have had no issues but the phone service hasn’t been the best because of all this. The person at the store told me I would have go to a different carrier and creat an account to port my number and then come back and add a new time with the phone and re port that same number back to me in order to get the promotion. That didn’t seem right to me. Is there anything that can be done to keep my number I have had for 10 years and get the promotion I came to sign up for. I have only had the mobile service for 3 days and I’ve already spent 5 hrs in the store three different days. Thank you.  

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

10 months ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast @user_doaszj. Thank you so much for reaching out to us regarding your mobile issues and concerns. You are in the right place and I am happy to assist you today.

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here