U

Monday, March 11th, 2024 4:23 PM

Closed

I cancelled my service, but I payed a new bill automatically

I cancelled my mobile service on February 15th 2024, yet I received a bill for the service for March and paid automatically.

I also received a confirmation email regarding this. 

Please check this. Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

6 months ago

Hi, @user_c93uwf! We appreciate you for your patience and for taking time out of your day to reach out. We want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7? 

Please also note that sending unsolicited private messages to myself or any other user is a direct violation of our forum guidelines. In the future we ask that you please find the most appropriate public board for your question type and post it there. If needed, we may invite you to send us a direct message.

3 Messages

@XfinityGabriel​ Thank you for your reply. Could you give me another link for 'secure online chat'? There is a 404 error. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Sorry about that @user_c93uwf! Looks like there might have been an issue with the hyperlink. Please see if this non-hyperlinked URL works:

xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here