U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, July 14th, 2023 2:44 AM

Closed

I AM STILL LOCKED OUT OF FORUM AND Scammed by Xfinity Mobile -Anyone else? I CAN ONLY EDIT MY SUBJECT AND ZERO SUPPORT DMs ALLOWED!!!

Wow this is insane i got screwed by Xfinity mobile told me i could reTurn everything after 3 days of the worst possible mobile service they sent me RMA labels and told me i would get a full refund. 4 months later a debt collector is stating i owe $ 1958 for seRvice and products yet they closed my account refunded me then waited a month to review my iWatch which i didnt use and sent it back stating it was past return date of 20 days. Billed my credit card unauthorized $598  

i had the bank refund it and i was told by Xfinity mobile via Philippines tier 1and2 that they would send an RMA label again email and of course i had to go to store to get - lie lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies and lies lies lies lies. 

Following up w lawyer possible class action due to no one at Xfinity mobile contacting me after lying to me that they would call me both collector and Xfinity, collector saying they would call me and Xfinity saying they would call me back.........once again.....zero.....crickets. 

debt collector is useless and lies as much as xfinity Tier 1 and 2 help. i am an Xfinity Cable and Internet customer almost 20 years ---[Edited: Language] real

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

100% agree with everything you say, xfinity doing the same to us! 7/7 i switched to new cell phone company so i can get away from xfinity. its 7/14 and they will not unlock my phone and will not offer solutions. they are the worst, absolute worst

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@user_954d89​ 

lawyered up

Official Employee

• 

137 Messages

Hello, user_249e19. I understand that this experience hasn't been great for you and I want to help you get this resolved as soon as possible.

Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

I am sorry for how your experience has made you feel @user_249e19. We primarily deal with issues on Social Media through messaging. This is our most efficient and effective means of communication with our customers while having a written transcript of the interaction for future review if needed by you. I can tell you have not had the best experience and I assure you I am here to do everything I can to turn this around. 

Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform , but I would like to forward your information to have this issue addressed. Please send me a Direct Message with your:

Name

Service address 

Xfinity Mobile Phone number

Phone number where you can be reached

Email

Residential Account Number

I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I just Screen video 'd your shill

once again zero

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

N O T H I N G       

you are scammersz

unreal

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Yes ! I have been dealing with a fraudulent bill they have not cleaned out of my account for the last 4-5 months I have done over 10 cases of which I never received any communication I am starting to feel Like i should bail. I have been a customer for near the same amount of time as you with no support. I feel Like I am getting Scammed as well.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here