U

Sunday, December 31st, 2023 4:31 PM

Closed

I am NOT receiving the proper connection data on my mobile phone and I speak to u all everyday and no one has fix this issue nor Verizon

It's been almst 3 months of this nonsense and actually probably longer but I have not received my proper data plan in months and i have complained way too many times and I have 2 ticket numbers and NOTHING GETTING DONE WITH THIS.  WHY CAN THIS COMPANY NOT GIVE ME PROPER DATA PLAN. I NEED TO MAKE AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT OF [Edited: "Inflammatory"] DATA THAT COMES IN AND OUT WAY TOO OFTEN AND IT CONTINUES TO SAY I HAVE NO CONNECTION BUT IM SUPPOSED TO HAVE PREMIUM COVERAGE. I NEED TO MAKE AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT AND I WILL B POSTING THIS EVERYWHERE I CAN THINK OF UNTIL U ALL STOP [Edited: "Inflammatory"] OUT OF DATA

COVERAGE. I have spoken to this company everyday for 4 hours switched around from one agent to the next and I am still getting no where. I am on the verge of closing my account and switching to a new company and say bye bye xfinity 

4 Messages

9 months ago

Xfinity moved my service the wifi was working at the new house but slow BUT xfinity online on my account charged me a penalty fee of 182. And closed both my mobile and internet home service so when they released after speaking to so many ppl of 3 wk battle to get the credit on my account which they played with my money so out of a 182. Penalty they give me 150. Back as credit on the account however where the remaining 30 bucks crazy nonsense I had to go again the battles of xfinity with the robot nonsense before u can actually get to a human is outrageous 😑  then u must once again authenticate ur account over and over again everytime u switch departments and still get no where 

Well I am now into my 3rd month and xfinity mobile is robbing me out of my premium plan data where my phone literally cannot get online data now can I text ppl and when it does go thru it goes thru hours later. To keep calling u ppl and getting the ticket numbers and told I must wait another 72 hours without data 😒 that I paid for I gotta basically on a holiday be out on the road as a patrol officer and not have a working phone on NEW  YEARS EVE

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC 

VIRIZON THE TOWERS XFINITY USES BASICALLY SAID THERES TOO MUCH CONGESTION FROM THE VERIZON TOWERS AND I AM NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE MY DATA... POOR EXCUSES I KEEP HEARING FROM A MAJOR COMPANY 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled When I moved it was not an easy move

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 months ago

@user_tc6lhz Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team, and bringing your concerns regarding your data plan to our attention. I can see how this would be a frustrating scenario, and I'd be happy to get in the right direction for a resolution today. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, the service address, the mobile number, and any previous ticket numbers you may still have? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here