Stephaniej13's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, October 18th, 2023 2:39 AM

Closed

Huge service dead zone

I work in Hammonton, NJ. I see a tower. I can't txt, make calls or get online. Rt 54 and rt 30 in Hammonton NJ. So dangerous. What if I need help? God forbid something happens. Ridiculous. What am I paying for?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

11 months ago

Hey there @Stephaniej13 thanks so much for taking the time and letting us know about this drop in service area.  Was this a consistent issue while in the area, or did it improve over time? 

You can always reach us at Xfininty Mobile using the infomratuion below, and we'll work to correct this for you. 

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

XM Chat

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityAlfonso​ everyday... I'm nervous if anything should happen... I'd never get any help. I work at Atlanticare cardiology near the ER on Rt 30 in Hammonton. I don't get a signal until I enter Bueno

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Buena... lol auto correct

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

@Stephaniej13, we definitely want to get you the support you need with this. To confirm, do you have internet service with us as well? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Yes. I have the trople bundle at home. Never had any issues. Been a customer for years! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here