Kam789's profile

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

Saturday, July 8th, 2023 7:44 PM

Closed

How to get prepaid Visa Mobile

Hello,

Do we need to apply for the prepaid card after porting a line? If so, where? There is nothing on the visa tracking website for my account. Thank you.

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

Promotions are automatic.

It takes a while for incentives to show up on the incentive tracker, and often nothing shows up for at least a couple of weeks after the end date of the promotion or the activation of a line, whichever is later. 

Be patient and make sure you are meeting all of the conditions of the promotion, and of course then XM Incentives usually take 16-18 weeks and Xfinity Rewards Incentives usually take 8-10 weeks. 

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @Kam789! @DaveO3 is correct. The gift cards are automatic and the Xfinity Incentive Tracker can take a little bit to show the reward. Once it shows up at the website it will update along the way until you receive the card so you know what to expect. If you want to check with the Xfinity Mobile team to ensure things are in place for the gift card they can be reached by calling or texting 1-888-936-4968, or reaching out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile.

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for the info. My phone number was tied to an old account and address in the Rewards Center records. An agent updated my information. 

Official Employee

• 

252 Messages

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here