U

Tuesday, October 17th, 2023 7:39 PM

Closed

how to get an escalation manager for an issue that has not been resolved

I have an unresolved credit issue since August 2023.  Most follow up calls end in hang ups when I ask for accountability.  I am told that it will be handled, ticket is closed without resolution.  Hard transfer to persons who now nothing about the issue. 2.5 hours on the phone, each person giving me the I'm sorry this happened speech. Resolution promised, yesterday.  Follow up today, because account does not reflect yet another promised resolution.  I have begged for an escalation manager and have been on hold for 20 minutes.  Rep returns to ask if he could help, I have had no luck with rep and repeat, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me speak to and escalation manager.  

3 Messages

11 months ago

After an hour today, my resolution is TRUST ME, it will be applied to your account.  We will send you an email.  Email says....we have credited your account.  View your account here.   Foolishly, I viewed my account, no credit shows.   Agent says trust me your bill will be paid.  Guess I have to wait another 30 days for my next bill.  This will make my resolution a 3-month process.

3 Messages

@user_h95dty​ So I got a call from Comcast Customer Care today.  She wanted to know about my complaint.  After 25 min and 11 secs of me repeating my issues since August, her response was...."I cant do anything to fix this, but I can get you back to customer service if you like".  Isn't this the breakdown that I have been telling you about, I said.  Ma'am, I am only here to hear your issue so that we can make improvements, she says.   BOTTOM LINE....Yet another waste of time on the phone with Xfinity that ends unresolved. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_h95dty Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you're not having a good experience with us and we can definitely assist you. We will need you to send us a Direct Message with your full name and address to help you further. Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

We look forward to hearing from you.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here