U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, March 16th, 2023 5:52 PM

Closed

How is Xfinity getting away with stealing our money???

I have read through thread after thread of complaints from customers who have tried to cancel their mobile service several times, yet continue to get charged month after month, this is a nightmare I have been dealing with my self for almost 2 YEARS! I do not understand how this is even legal? I have been charged 33.00 dollars a month since July of 2021 for a cellphone that has never even been turned on!! They lie cheat and steal over and over. I have never felt so victimized and violated in my entire life!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_74fe7f Thank you for sharing the trouble you have been having with the charge and ongoing attempts you have made to have this corrected. I unfortunately am not able to help directly with the mobile account and billing, however we can work with that team on your behalf to help with the charges and processing a refund. I know your other attempts have not been successful, but I assure you if anything can be done to help out, we will get it done. Please send us a direct message with your name, service address and mobile phone number. 

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

They are stealing my money from my bank every month for services I don't have.

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

I have internet, cable, and home security and I use my debit card to pay. Somehow xfinity mobil hacked my account, created a fraudulent account with my name, stole my debit card information which I always request not to keep my debit card number on file and they began taking money out of my bank beginning 12/22 till now 07/15/23. They got me fired from my job, they won't give me my money back. I cannot take this no more.

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

I am willing to go on national television to report this. It's too much and I cannot take it no more. It is not right to take my money from my bank for service and account I never had.

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Hello, @user_7743a6! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with Xfinity Mobile and your bank account. We would like to see if we can get to the bottom of this. Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityMichaelC​ they stole from me too. I had a payment scheduled for the 9th of this month. They had in their system, for the 7th. I chatted with an agent and confirmed the 9th, and that my service wouldn't be interrupted and left it at that. They TOOK the 7th payment anyway, along with the 9th, totalling $586. I called and was told they would refunfld one of the payments by the 12th. They didnt, and i called again on the 12th and was told, they would refund it by the 16th. They didnt. I called today, 7/17/23, to be told theyre fonna apply it to my new bill. They still have the nerve to say i owe them $255 for this month. How does anyone owe $800 to a cable company? I'm waiting for a callback from a supervisor which, I'm sure, will tell me there's nothing they can do.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here