gan525604b's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, September 16th, 2023 7:15 PM

Closed

How can I have a resolution to my year old issue regarding my mobile account?

Samsung flip phones and service cancelled but charges still in my account. Have chatted to more than 10 reps already and still, my account has not been settled although all of them always gave me an assurance that my problems are solved! Xfinity store is also no help. Now, I am talking to a guy who told me the device returns are still pending! I have a Fedex printout that shows when I shipped and when the devices were received by the warehouse in Texas. I cancelled service and received an email confirmation last Sept. 3, 2022! But I am still being charged a monthly service fee since last year.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @gan525604b. Thanks for posting on our community forums. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I can imagine how frustrating this must be. We'd like to help. Typically, we recommend you reach out to our Xfinity Mobile team for assistance with any billing concerns like these.

You can reach our awesome Xfinity Mobile team by any of these three methods:

- SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

- Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

- Chat  

Have you tried contacting our team by all of these means? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Since last Sept. 2022, I have been in constant contact with mobile support to no avail. It was like talking to a call center from an alternate universe. They always tell me you don't have to worry, this is going to be the last time you call us. Wrong. I just spend more than 3 hours this morning with an agent. And at the end, he transferred me back to the collection agency! The collection agency is there to collect, not to solve Xfinity's problem. And the collection agency send me back to Xfinity internet! I contacted 7 on your side, hopefully, they can talk to the higher ups in Xfinity. Call centers can not help me! The store can not help me or wouldn't. I have wasted so much time dealing with this issue. Isn't there an auditor in Xfinity who goes through all the problems and the solutions? Mine is a simple issue that shouldn't be this complex. I returned and cancelled my service within the specified time. Someone just didn't update my account on time. How can Xfinity be charging someone without a phone and service? How am I using the mobile service without an actual service and device and sim card? And I never once use the phones! I do not curse and so do my wife and daughter, but this issue is a special occasion for a curse word, at least!   

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

I'm sorry that this has been your experience so far, @gan525604b. We can help open a ticket to get this reviewed by one of our Xfinity Mobile support team members. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I already got in touch with the office of Mr. Tom Karinshak and his staff has escalated my case to Xfinity resolutions. Ms. Janae made a research on my account and discovered the errors made on my returns by the Texas warehouse staff. She made the necessary adjustments and last I check, I do not owe anything on my account. But there is still the question of the collections on my account given to Credit Collection Services. I made a call and my case is still not resolved. I will call back Monday and ask again. I hate to have my exceptional credit score ruined by inexperienced personnel. It will take a lot to correct a negative entry to my credit once entered! I have been very diligent in contacting customer support for the past year, yes, Year! Always finish a chat with this words from an agent, we made the corrections to your account and you don't have to worry!

Contributor

• 

226 Messages

I share your pain.  It took me over a year to get an Xfinity billing error resolved even though I was told my two different tier 2 support people that the problem was fixed.  It was finally fixed by the "executive resolutions" department but even those higher level, US-based native English speakers had difficulties.  Xfinity's billing system is apparently so complex and rigid that once an error is made, it's virtually impossible to correct.

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

@gan525604b Understood. If you do end up needing us just please send us a direct message and we can absolutely tackle this together. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

8 months ago

I have been dealing with the billing issue on my Xfinity Mobile account for over 6 weeks now and no resolution on Jan 4th I was able to get someone from the Executive Support and open a case EDIT [information] this has been sitting in someones queue since Jan 4th and no one is doing a thing to resolve. In this day and age there is no way that a billing error can not be fixed in a day or so. Calling Executive Support you can only leave a message and hope someone calls you back. This is horrible customer experience that I have never seen going back to 1990s. Can someone that monitors this forum help?

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@user_GokJa I am sorry for the delay you have experienced with the ticket you have for your Xfinity Mobile billing issue. I would be happy to review the ticket for an update. 

Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here