U

Wednesday, May 29th, 2024 6:04 PM

How can I get in touch with someone in charge of Xfinity Mobile? I want to escalate beyond Reps and Supervisors, [Edited]

I've been trying to get Xfinity mobile to stop billing me for now a full year! I signed up for their services May 2023, NEVER ACTIVATED THE SERVICE, tried cancelling in September, November, going into 2024, January, February, March, April, and now May. I call each month because they keep trying to bill my card. I had to cancel my card to get them to stop, and theyve been sending my fees to collections. 

Everything I call, sometimes the representatives "add a credit" to cancel the billing and tell me everytime, its all set now, you wont be billed anymore. YET every month I get hit with billing. The few times I had to escalate to a supervisor - [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. I've had a supervisor (male) mock me and hang up on me when I asked for his employee number, and last night had a supervisor (female) refuse to give me her employee number as well and refused to help me. 

I have been dealing with this for a year and I've had it. This needs to get resolved as soon as possible - I want the fees reversed from the debt collectors and I want my information completely wiped from the Xfinity MObile Data base!!!! 

I'm a long time customer for Xfinity internet - if this doesn't get resolved, I'm going to leave Xfinity internet for good![Edited: "Inflammatory"]. I demand headquarters listen to the recorded phone calls and get a glimpse of what I've been dealing with.[Edited: "Inflammatory"]

If this doesnt get resolved, I'm going to look into the BBB. [Edited: "Language"] 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

4 months ago

Thank you for your feedback and for joining us here on the Forums, user_n2hhso. This is not the experience we want, you've reached the right team for help. If you could please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”? I'd be happy to help work with you to get this resolved. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

17 days ago

I am as well very upset. I have been trying to get a phone delivered for over 2 weeks and keep getting a run around from Xifinity Mobile. I need someone with authority to expedite this order as it’s been way too long to get a phone. If I knew it was this much trouble I would’ve went somewhere else. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here