U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 20th, 2023 4:48 PM

Closed

How can I escalate for a billing issue that hasn't been fixed for half a year

I purchased a new iphone back in Dec with a promised $500 promotion if I port in a new line. But the new line was never ported in correctly even though I went to a local store multiple times trying to resolve this. The billing for the new device suppose to be around $30 per month but I have been charged $50 per month. I've spent more than 20 hours so far on the phone with more than a dozen Xfinity customer service agents. Each of them promised me the issue will be fixed. They have broken the promises every single time. I've worked with tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 agents. An agent told me they have submitted escalation request to the upper management in May, but now another agent told me she didn't see any request submission in their system. She told me she would do this correctly (on 6/6) and promised to call me back by 6/16 with a solution. Never got a call. Now I am on the line again with multiple agents and starting all over again. 

How can I escalate this to someone who actually can resolve this?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_6f2798 and welcome to Comcast. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

I have a similar issue and spoken to customer service through chat and on phone for hours together several times with no resolutions.. I am tired of this.. what options do I have to escalate?

This is for XM

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

@sriniraok We know that having unresolved issues with your account can be frustrating to deal with, and we want to ensure you are taken care of. Are you having a billing concern as well? Can you please go into more detail on what concerns you need assistance with so we can ensure we assist you in the best way possible?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

@XfinityRoberto​ The fact that you suggest this person go through the SAME STEPS they probably have been going through for a year and a half says it all. The person wants what everyone came here for...an ACTUAL way to escalate the horrendous service and billing issues we experience after switching to Xfinity mobile. Duh. 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here