U

Monday, December 18th, 2023 10:03 AM

Closed

Horrible service

This is the most uncaring on unprofessional service. I've ever received in my life. Although I missed 4 payments due to being in and out of the hospital. Finally died inosed with lung cancer. I made those payments up immediately paid my phone off early. I have 2 phones, 2 lines and they still lowered my credit to $500.  Although I beat the contract date and paid it off early when I called customer service. They stated there was nothing they can do. When I called HR the lady exactly told me. We do not handle things like that here. I don't know what to tell you there's nothing I can do I was completely dumbfounded.  I'm taking myself my family to T-Mobile where I was treated with kindness respect, and the credit line I deserve. I am now making it my mission to deter anybody from ever purchasing xfinity. Mobile phone service or new phones. Nobody has the right to be treated that way.  II understand I missed the payments but my phone was still paid off early. Then expected and they still had the audacity to lower my credit line 500 hundred dollars

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

9 months ago

Greetings, @user_9ida51! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear your credit limit was reduced because of something you had very little control over. I would probably be just as upset if something like that happened to me. The good news is, these credit decisions are usually not permanent. I know that probably doesn't help much right now, but your device payment plan limit should increase again after a few months of good payment history.

I wasn't able to replace all my phones when I initially switched over to Xfinity Mobile. I had to downgrade a couple devices to make it work for my family, but I just kept chipping away at it over the first year until my limit went back up. It wasn't ideal, but it was still much better than my previous service.

We are here for your support. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help make your experience better.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here