U

Sunday, December 17th, 2023 10:01 PM

Closed

Horrible customer service

Was just hung up on by customer service rep Emanual ID # 6175 in the Xfinity mobile department. Services were canceled but yet my credit card has been charged each month for the past 3 months and each time my husband or I call we can never get an answer as to why this is happening. Well today, we spoke to Emanual ID # 6175 who was extremely rude, hanging up on us after we requested a supervisor. Emanuel ID # 6175 placed us on hold for longer than 15 minutes then comes back and tell us he could not keep us on hold because he had other calls to take and then hangs up. Wow! What is going on Xfinity, we have been long standing customers for over 14 years faithful. Please look into this representative Emanuel ID # 6175, how many other customers has he treated in this manner and has been so rude and unprofessional with. I have requested multiple times to have this account closed and have been getting the run around. I need a supervisor's assistance. Thank you.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

9 months ago

@user_uwlhoo Hello, I'm sorry to learn about the experience! I want to help make this right. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here