U

Friday, November 24th, 2023 9:01 PM

Closed

Horrible customer service

I have NEVER dealt with the incompetence I have with Xfinity mobile. It’s not worth my time even trying to explain the ongoing issue I’ve been dealing with. Not only are the agents poorly trained by the ability to communicate in English is a joke. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

9 months ago

I am sorry you are not happy with your experience. Was there an issue we could help you with?

4 Messages

N O one has helped me to resolve my issue in over 2 weeks. I’m still waiting on multiple promised return calls. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

9 months ago

Okay. Can you tell me what your issue is so that I can see what we can do for you?

4 Messages

@XfinityAnthonyT​ 

I emailed a reply back and as usual o response. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Well I am happy to help you the best I can but you would need to tell me what you need help with first, otherwise, if you are just looking to voice your frustrations then message received and I apologize you are feeling that way.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

I ordered 2 up grade phones; one was never delivered by Fedex; when I reported this to Xfinity the rep reported the one I did received as "lost" which put it on the blacklist and we were not able to activate; despite multiple calls and being assured that the issue was resolved and including promises of calls back (including reaching out to the "executive" customer service team) NO ONE ever called me back......it took 3 weeks and 7+ hours of my time to fix Xfinity's mistake. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello user_bvdsav

We would love to help investigate.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/setting-up-auto-payments

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here