U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, May 27th, 2023 11:45 PM

Closed

Horrible 1st time customer experience

I came from att and brought my device and got my Sim card. So I followed the directions and nothing was working.  Called to get help.  1st person put me on hold for about a half an hour with no update so hung up and tried again.  Then the next person couldn't help.  Lastly tried the chat option and though the person was helpful,  to no avail I still don't have service.  I had my phone unlocked and I did everything right.  Chat said to wait an hour for my new number and I should have service.  Wait an hour still no service. Called back again and the last person said I had to wait 24 hours before the line will be activated. I've never had to encounter such a thing.  Why 24 hours.  So to sum up stressed me out to no end for the last 4 hours with no phone service. Who does this.  I'm a new customer and this is the technical issues I'm already facing.  This doesn't leave a good impression at all but unfortunately I'm stuck with xfinity and I wish I had never come to xfinity. I will not recommend this service to anyone and frankly more training needs to be done with your staff and this issue needs to be resolved. I'm so angry.  

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_5156eb we will do our part to make sure your Xfinity Mobile phones get activated. Since you have already called and chatted with our Xfinity Mobile team send us a direct message. When you have a moment please use the direct messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to Xfinity support. We can collaborate with the right contacts to help! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here