U

Saturday, February 17th, 2024 6:56 AM

Closed

Hi i am a current xfinity mobile user.

Hi, i am current xfinity user. In a nutshell, i try to make a second phone for my business.but i would like to use my phone number for my second phone too. Is this possible using two phone in one same number? If so, how much is it ?

or if not, i would like to make other number only for voice call, how much is it

Problem Solver

• 

492 Messages

7 months ago

@user_805io0 It is not possible to have the same number on separate cell phones. But if your phone has eSim support, you can have 2 different lines/numbers on the same phone. However, you have to specify which number is the voice line and data etc. You do this in settings on the iPhone. And each time you want to call from a different line you have to switch the setting. Not very convenient.

Xfinity Mobile always has deals when adding a second line, or new phone. I would contact them to see what promos they currently have, or check your Xfinity email. I'm always receiving offers for new line/phone etc.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

7 months ago

Hello user_805io0

Have you explored call forwarding for that number? That would be the most scenario for routing the calls. I personally do that with an additional number of mine. It is really easy to setup and makes things super effective to manage the calls across multiple devices. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here