U

Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023 9:47 PM

Closed

Help with ESIM Swap

I purchased an iPhone 14 Pro Max through Xfinity store with a $400.00 promo applied via monthly credits of $16.67. A few months on a trip, I lost my phone. I contacted Xfinity support to transfer the esim to a new BOYD phone I purchased to replace the stolen phone. I was told a transfer would forfeit the remaining promo amount. After several phone calls, I was able to find a CS agent who was able to transfer the number to a SIM card (he mentioned he simply had to swap the ICCID or some other number in the backend) while on my account the number still showed to be on iPhone 14 Pro Max and I continue to make monthly payments for it. Now I purchased a new iPhone 14 pro unlocked from Apple. And I want to transfer this physical SIM card to an ESIM. I am facing the same problem, where CS agents tell me doing so will forfeit my promo. I want to simply use my number while I continue to pay for the lost phone with promo.

Help?

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

@user_y5apd3 Hello, thanks for your post! I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

While working with agents, have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here