U

Wednesday, December 27th, 2023 10:34 AM

Closed

HELP - No CELLPHONE Connection at my House

Dear Xfinity,

My account number - [Edit: personal information].

I use Xfinity Internet and Mobile Phone service. 

Problem - with Mobile Service. It stopped working in my house since 12/21/2023. There was an autage in our area (electricity, internet, nothing was working for 5-6 hrs). PG&E (utility) fixed electricity, Xfinity fixed internet, but my cellphone never got fixed. I dont have any connection, it is 0 bar, says "SOS".

In the past 5 days, every single day i have talking to customer service agents, created multiple tickets ([Edit: personal information]- ticket travel). But nothing helped. I had to go thru SAME troubleshooting steps with each Agent i connected. I spoke to Supervisor agent Leesha, she promised to solve and call me back. But never happened. Each new agent asked me to do SAME steps that NEVER resolved the problem. 

....I am SOOOO ANGRY wasting my holidays on this ...wasting 20+hrs  still sitting at home with NO cellphone connection. After one of the agents advise, i did factory reset. Now my phone apps NOT working as all require phone verification.

Its NOT because of the PHONE, as it works fine in other location. Something wrong with your cell tower.

At this moment, i am see only one of 2 solutions: (1) you send someone who will come to my house make to verify that NO network here  OR  (2) cancel my contract,i will switch to AT&T that works well in my house (my wife's phone).

Please help!

3 Messages

9 months ago

Dear Xfinity,

My account number - [Edit: personal information].

I use Xfinity Internet and Mobile Phone service. 

Problem - with Mobile Service. It stopped working in my house since 12/21/2023. There was an autage in our area (electricity, internet, nothing was working for 5-6 hrs). PG&E (utility) fixed electricity, Xfinity fixed internet, but my cellphone never got fixed. I dont have any connection, it is 0 bar, says "SOS".

In the past 5 days, every single day i have talking to customer service agents, created multiple tickets ([Edit: personal information] - ticket travel). But nothing helped. I had to go thru SAME troubleshooting steps with each Agent i connected. I spoke to Supervisor agent Leesha, she promised to solve and call me back. But never happened. Each new agent asked me to do SAME steps that NEVER resolved the problem. 

....I am SOOOO ANGRY wasting my holidays on this ...wasting 20+hrs  still sitting at home with NO cellphone connection. After one of the agents advise, i did factory reset. Now my phone apps NOT working as all require phone verification.

Its NOT because of the PHONE, as it works fine in other location. Something wrong with your cell tower.

At this moment, i am see only one of 2 solutions: (1) you send someone who will come to my house make to verify that NO network here  OR  (2) cancel my contract,i will switch to AT&T that works well in my house (my wife's phone).

Please help!

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Xfinity Mobile service not working

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Welcome to our Community Forum, @user_o8mjat! I rely on my cellphone every day so I know how important it is to have a strong signal. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited over this platform. The fastest way to reach a resolution is through our dedicated Mobile team. I want to make sure you've tried to reach out to them with every option available. Have you tried calling and texting 1 (888) 936-4968, as well as reaching out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here