T

Thursday, July 27th, 2023 10:14 PM

Closed

HELP ME PLEASE!!

So I’ve been on the phone numerous times with people and ticket after ticket to get something done about my terrible Wi-Fi.   The 4th tech came by a while ago and said the wiring in the attic was old and needed replacing but just left. The rep said that he could have done it and should have. I mentioned that I’m not getting what I’m paying for since the beginning. I also signed up for mobile in May and when I ported 2 lines, I I found later than I could have received 2 phones because I ported. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]! Visa gift cards. Was told I’d get them within a few weeks not 3months! [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. Now I have [Edited: "Language"] cell service can’t get my cell service anywhere! Not getting internet, unable to receive messages and calls because signal fails on top of the Wi-Fi issue and honestly wish I had stayed with T-Mobile and that says a lot.I was given a ticket number and told I’d get a call from a supervisor as it was escalated but I never did. If I had yet another tech come out and nothing was done. I’m getting ready to just be done too.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you, @TheCureWithinU, for connecting with us here in our community. We are sorry to hear about your experience and would be happy to assist. In order to do so we need more information. Please send us a Direct Message with your name, and address. We look forward to your reply.

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here