S

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, June 13th, 2023 9:46 PM

Closed

Help! Device not delivered - terrible customer service!

I ordered a phone on May 26th (more than 2 weeks ago), and it was damaged/lost by FedEx (last update was on May 28th saying it couldn't be delivered as it was damaged) and I never took possession.

After multiple calls to both Xfinity Mobile and Fedex, and hours of my time spent on hold, I still do not have a resolution.  

I believe Xfinity won't ship me a new device until they get Fedex to agree that they messed up and damaged/lost the original device. But that means I'm having to wait forever for their super slow internal process to resolve.  After talking to 5 different Xfinity agents, I finally got someone to "open a case" yesterday, which is supposedly going to be sent to FedEx and might take 7! business days to resolve  (but as no one can give me any real information about the status of this case, I'm not confident about getting resolution anytime soon.)

I'm incredibly frustrated that what is an Xfinity and FedEx problem (failure to deliver a device) has become something I have to work repeatedly to try to solve but am not getting a resolution on. 

It's this point it's basically robbery - Xfinity is taking my money upfront and monthly in my statement for this phone, but they have still not delivered a device that I am paying for.

I'm not being unreasonable.  I just want Xfinity to deliver the product I ordered and paid for!

Can someone please help me get a better and faster resolution. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I am following this post because I have a very similar experience - ordered a phone, lost in transit, and it has taken an unconscionably long time for Comcast to send me a replacement.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@user_273eeb​ how long have you been waiting?  What steps have you taken to try to get it fixed?  Has there been any resolution or action demonstrated?

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

I'd like to look into what happened with your replacement phone further. Have you had the opportunity to reach out to our mobile team over the phone and through chat? Did they provide you with any ticket number?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Problem Solver

• 

322 Messages

1 year ago

@scottnliz Thank you for reaching out to us, have you been in contact with our Xfinity Mobile department for assistance with the device that was ordered?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Yes, of course, many times, with no real resolution. 

Official Employee

• 

443 Messages

@scottnliz  and to confirm this was via both phone and either chat or text? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here