U

Sunday, October 29th, 2023 3:00 AM

Closed

Help activating a Apple Watch SE

Hi have been trying to activate cellular on my new Apple Watch SE. I have spoke to multiple agents and even went to the xfinity mobile store and no one can help me. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Good evening @user_akq552, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums. We're sorry to hear that you have been having trouble activating your new Apple Watch SE. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. i do want to be transparent by making you aware that due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

We can however get a ticket submitted over to our mobile executive team. To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name as well as the service address on the account?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here