paolini's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Tuesday, July 19th, 2022 9:47 PM

Closed

have to sign in twice?

For a little over a month now I have to enter my password twice to sign in. I called and they said to clear cache/ restart/  all that good stuff. I already have and it still the same. Anyone else have this happening? So weird

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

TO OFFICIAL XFinity Employees - stop asking us to send you a message and POST the solution to the problem.  If your solution doesn't work then ask people to reach out to you individually.  Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello @user_c39311. We do try to keep communication as public as possible, depending on the situation that will prompt us to attempt to access the account to check for further resolution. We would love to help, can you please specify where you're having issues to login and if this is happening on more than one device? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

It really makes no sense that after paying so much for service and being a comcast gold customer your tech support staff can't even find the solution to the log in issues. We shouldn't have to resign in every time we look at something or dare i say even check our email i watch xfinity stream on my pc and i've also cleared the cache to edge it seems to work normally with opera or firefox but with chrome or edge you get the repeated sign ins and this wasn't happening during october only started last month please fix your issues.

Official Employee

• 

455 Messages

Hello @MICHAELMAYBERRY I am sorry to hear that you are continuing to have issues with signing in more than once. I would like to look into this issue for you. To do so, we will need to take the conversation private. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I'm having the same issue.

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

We appreciate those taking time out of their day for posting their experiences with us in our Forums.We want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Contributor

• 

36 Messages

2 years ago

Same issue here.  But this is really just a minor annoyance.  I can eventually log on.  It just is annoying to have to enter password twice every time.  

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us, @blueman-2. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Called and talked to a rep. She stated " it's a known issue since latest update , IT. is working on it" I guess the " official xfinity employees" on this forum are not aware?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have the same problem, this problem started when Comcast decided on a "new look and feel."  They added an introductory page providing more space for advertising and to get to mail you have click on the account icon, which then requires a new login and password.  The designer thinks the introductory page is so secret that it needs to be password protected.  Ridiculous.  I use Windows 10 and the Chrome browser on my devices. I rarely use my phone to read mail.  I notice that if I have a tab open to read mail and forget that it is open, if I open a new tab to access Xfinity services, the second tab requires a double login as well, despite selecting "Keep me logged in".   If I just close the new tab, the first tab also stops working.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

same problem, when I sign into xfinity, it loads to an overview page, then I have to go to profile and click email and it asks me to sign in again.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

same problem, when I sign into xfinity, it loads to an overview page, then I have to go to profile and click email and it asks me to sign in again.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I found a work around -  Go to Internet, TV, Phone, Smart Home and Security - Xfinity   Go to drop down and select EMAIL.  Click and sign in and go directly to email.   Hope this helps.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I found a work around.  Go to Internet, TV, Phone, Smart Home and Security - Xfinity    Go to drop down and select EMAIL.   Sign on and go directly to email.   Hope this helps.  For now, it's working for me.   

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_c39311​ thanks, I'll try that, hopefully they fix it and we don't need a work around.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

I have to sign in twice on my PC also.  Comcast really made their really bad website worse, if that was even possible.  I have to sign into to MY ACCOUNT, then when I click email, I have to sign in again.  Maybe they should not have abandoned their mobile email app.  They are pushing their mobile cell service so much, yet not supporting it with an usefull apps, LIKE EMAIL!!!!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Why are multiple logins required? I have read multiple posts on this question, but no definitive answer is given.  I am tired reading "reboot" and other solutions. Clearing cache is not a solution. I built my first computer in 1974 and been around them a while. Please support your products and customers-or is Comcast so large that the 'little' people are only pacified? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I've been having to sign in twice as well for over a month now - it's quite annoying.

Problem Solver

• 

637 Messages

@user_9e06e6 We can certainly understand the annoyance in the continued prompt to login more than one time! May I ask, in your particular case, are you attempting to login via the website when this is happening, or the application? 
Is it during initial access, where you login say, to view your bill, and you can login successfully from the 'login' screen, but upon clicking another icon or prompt on the site, then it is asking again? 

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

2 years ago

Hello i am wondering deeply why the xfinity online stream isn't working email works getting to your account works but when trying to watch movies tv or anything it doesn't go past now connecting there always seems to be some issue with comcast and it's very annoying paying so much for little service please fix the stream i've also cleared the cache several times with no luck 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here