U

Sunday, October 22nd, 2023 9:52 PM

Closed

Google Pixel 8

Ordered my new Google Pixel 8 256gb on October 8th and still have not received my order or received any help from anyone at Xfinity. Called customer service many times and went to physical location and no one could help me get any answers on when I will receive my phone.

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

11 months ago

@user_ukv0gf, I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

@XfinityMarcus​ YES, I have tried multiple times. Calling, Chat, and going to the actual store.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_ukv0gf Thank you for your reply and we are sorry this is still not resolved. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address? Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

We look forward to speaking to you further.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here