M

Wednesday, November 8th, 2023 11:48 AM

Closed

Google Pixel 8 pro back order

I ordered my phone on Oct 15 2023. After paying for the taxes etc. It said the phone wouldnt be available till Nov. 10. Very disappointing. Why offer a phone you dont have in stock... Its Nov 8th and still no update... Just says item on backorder. 

I need the phone so i can get the free promo watch that was offered. But i cant without the IMEI number from my new phone. It has to be submitted by the end of the month to qualify. Ive already wait almost a month. With ho updates. 

Whats going on with this back order issue. Best buy right down the road has these in Stock ... Whats the issue?!?!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

@MRHVAC11 Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with your cell phone order. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are limited over this platform. I do want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Have you had a chance to call our Xfinity Mobile department to check the shipping status yet? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here