U

Friday, October 13th, 2023 5:30 PM

Closed

Google Pixel 8 Pre-Order never shipped

Hello, I placed an order for a Pixel 8 Pro on 10/6 and the estimated delivery time was for 10/12. It is now 10/13 and I still haven't gotten a single update about when the phone will ship. I then called support and spoke with an overseas agent who told me my order is going to take as long as 10/24 to ship because there's no stock.

Not sure why I was even offered the deal if there is no stock or if there's such a long delay. Is there any way to get a new estimated delivery time besides calling in to support? 

Also the Pixel 8 Pro was bundled with a Pixel Watch, while the regular Pixel 8 was bundled with the Pixel Pods. Is there any way to select the Pixel Pods gift with a Pixel 8 Pro? I have no use for a watch and now I likely have to resell it third party so I can buy the actual thing I want which is the Pixel Pods. 

2 Messages

11 months ago

Well, 15 minutes after making this post, I got a tracking number in my email. So that's cool! Answers that question.

I'm still curious about my second question though!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @user_o46f19 glad to hear you received your tracking information. We have limited information here but you can contact our Xfinity Mobile Team in the following ways for more assistance:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
  • Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
  • https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

I placed order for Pixel 8 Pro on 10/6 and was supposed to receive on 12th Oct. It is 15th Oct today and there is no tracking.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@user_886513 I am sorry to hear you have not received your order at this time. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach out to our Xfinity Mobile team with the options below. 

Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

11 months ago

I placed my order on 10/10 for 2 phones. I received 1 on 10/13 (porcelain 256) but the other order confirmation (bay 256) says pre-order availability not until Nov. 10! Is it really going to take almost a month for the other order??

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

@user_qbh5jm Have you already contacted one of our mobile agents by chance? I'd recommend calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reaching out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7 to check on your order.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here