U

Thursday, October 19th, 2023 3:55 PM

Closed

Gift cards

I switched my cellphone service to Xfinity and was told I’d get 200 per line to switch over and I haven’t received anything

Official Employee

• 

865 Messages

11 months ago

@user_pax4cb Thanks for creating a post on our Community Forums as well as for your new business with Xfinity Mobile! Have you had a chance to connect with our XM team directly, either by phone at 1-888-936-4968 or by chat using this link? That would be the best starting point to check on the gift card status and eligibility requirements.

2 Messages

11 months ago

I called and spoke with 3 different people. One said I was eligible for one of my two lines and the other two said I wasn’t eligible for anything. I honestly feel you guys don’t have it together. Extremely poor service. I switched my cellular plan over to you and was told that night that I signed up that I would get 200 per line by your representative who was helping me with my internet being out. I don’t understand how a company doesn’t back up what their employees tell the customers. Comcast should stand by their word. All conversations are recorded. Definitely not a great way to start out with a new service. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_pax4cb Were you able to contact Xfinity Mobile again? Are you still having trouble with your gift card? 

We can recommend starting here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/faqs-visa-prepaid-card-offers or the Xfinity Incentive Tracker 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here