U

Visitor

• 

22 Messages

Tuesday, November 14th, 2023 10:40 PM

Closed

gift card not received

Hello,

I brought 9 lines to xfinity but have only received gift card for 3. Please help. I am well past 90 days.

Thanks

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

10 months ago

Hello @user_0ff685, thank you for joining Xfinity Mobile and for bringing your 9-lines 🙌. Those gift cards a nice incentive, and they can help a ton this time of year. I'd love a chance to look into this further with you. Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat? Our dedicated Mobile teams can help your directly on either of those platforms. 

Visitor

• 

22 Messages

@XfinityMarcos​ 

I texted the number you said. The automated responses were not helpful.

So tried I calling, after waiting for a long time I was able to choose the callback option. "Matt" called and I explained the situation that I only received the incentive for 3 out of the 9 lines even though they were all brought at the same time. He confirmed this took my email address and said is going to open a ticket and put me on hold. After 30mins, with no warning I was transferred to an another automated system that was prompting to check status of my bill and make a payment? 

So in summary neither texting or calling provided any assistance.

Please help.

thanks

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

@user_0ff685 thank you for taking the time to follow up that you had contacted the phone number. Did you ever hear back in regard to the ticket being opened?

If you're still needing assistance with the gift cards I can definitely check on the ticket status and if needed, submit one for our wonderful Visa prepaid team to investigate the remaining 6 devices and eligibility since it has been past 90 days per your initial reply. Please send a direct message: 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here