U

Monday, October 30th, 2023 12:30 AM

Closed

Get $300 per line when you switch

I switched from T-Mobile to Xfinity on September 11, 2023 at that time it was a promotion for $300 per line when you switch. Now customer service is saying that I’m only getting $100 per line. That was not the promotion at the time I switched. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_rc9wc7. Thanks for posting on our community forums. Upon reviewing our 2023 Xfinity Mobile promotions, I only see one offer that matches the $300 price you are referring to: 

$300 off select Samsung devices
New and current Xfinity Mobile customers can qualify for a promotion worth $300 off the price of select new Samsung devices.

The following phones are eligible:

• Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5
  • Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5
  • Samsung S22 series (S22, S22+, S22 Ultra)
  • Samsung S23 Series (S23, S23+, S23 Ultra)
  • Samsung Z Flip4
  • Samsung Z Fold4

Note: The Samsung A series phones and S22FE are not included in this promotion.

Current customers must either:

• Purchase a qualified device with a DPP on an existing line of service, or
  • Purchase a qualified device add a new line of service and port an existing phone number from another carrier within 30 days of purchase.

New customers must:

• Activate a new line and port an existing phone number from another carrier within 30 days of purchase.

The promotion will be delivered to the customer in the form of a monthly bill credit spread over 24 months.

• Start date: July 26, 2023
  • End date: September 7, 2023

Based on the promotion end date, it looks like you would not qualify for it. Is this the offer you are referring to? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here