U

Saturday, September 14th, 2024 5:13 PM

Frustrated

My husband and I switched to Xfinity Mobile yesterday, and had to go back today to activate my apple watch and to get his phone to actually work. When he was on wifi he could make calls but not otherwise. When we were in store we said we would keep our phones; no one told us about any promotions, and we didn’t ask. About 3 hours after we finished we get a promo email saying they were offering iphone 16 pro phones to new customers. I go back in this morning, less than 24 hours after we started, with a phone that wasn’t working right and asked if we could be eligible for the promo since we had just started yesterday. Nope. We weren’t new customers anymore and so we aren’t eligible for the promo. I understand that it is technically true, it is just kind of gross that they care so little about customer service that they wouldn’t even try to see if they could help. I called the customer service line and had a convoluted conversation with someone who kept telling me I could trade in my phone but we had a hard time understanding each other re: the new customer promo. It seems like there should be at least a 24 hour grace period, especially since my husbands phone wasn’t working right for the whole 16 hours that we had the mobile service. 

I had heard about the complete lack of customer service and care from Comcast and had hoped for the best but all the warnings were proved true. We will probably be switching. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

20 days ago

user_583e05 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We'll be happy to look into this for you. Can you please send a Direct Message with your full name and address? Here are instructions on how to send a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here