Dharward's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Friday, July 7th, 2023 8:02 PM

Closed

Frustrated with Mobile

We recently moved our service to another mobile provider due to poor customer service. It has been a nightmare trying to get the transfer PIN, which I finally just had to go to a physical store to get help. We have Apple Watches which were associated with our Xfinity mobile account, and it was our understanding they would automatically deactivate when the phone lines were ported to our new carrier. Well, of course it didn’t happen that easily! Why am I not surprised?! Our Apple Watches are still active on our xfinity mobile account, despite multiple attempts to chat in with an agent to get them deactivated and removed from our billing statement. Each time, the agent “confirms” that the watches are deactivated successfully, but of course they are not deactivated and are still showing as active on our account, and are still being billed. Why does Xfinity have to make this so difficult?! I shouldn’t have to make another trip in to a physical store to get this taken care of. 

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

Unfortunately carriers don’t port Watch lines. When you added Watch lines on your new carrier you don’t give them the phone numbers being used for the watches since we don’t know what they are. I guess the porting process is difficult enough on its own?

Your $10 for each phone will be prorated based on the number of days within the billing month until they were canceled. You might see this under Billing, Current Billing. And since they were associated to your data plan you will see associated data charges, though shared data is not prorated. 

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

1 year ago

So sorry to hear about this but I'd love to help. Could I please get your full name and address in a private message so I can look into this billing issue?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here