U

Tuesday, September 26th, 2023 6:39 AM

Closed

From Verizon to Xfinity

Issues voicemail since switching from Verizon

Recently I switched from Verizon to Xfinity mobile. (I have a Samsung galaxy s23 ultra it's updated to My visual voicemail is gone. I can still call my voicemail, but I don't have the visual voicemail feature.

I have called and talked to support I was on the phone with them for a long my phone died.. also my pocket geek stopped working 

I'm sure others have had these issues--has anyone found a solution?

Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Greetings, @user_f7d10a! My name is James, and I am part of the corporate Digital Care Team here at Comcast. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum about this voicemail issue.

I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

You mentioned calling in to speak with our support team, without much success. Have you tried texting 888-936-4968 instead? That always seems to work better, in my experience. We also have a secure online chat - https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile - where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7.

2 Messages

8 months ago

I've been facing many issues with the VM app on S23, I will get a notification from Visual Voicemail "Something went wrong".  I have found that if I temporarily disable Google One VPN and then click refresh in the VM app, it will retrieve the voicemail.  This seems to be an issue that no one has taken the time to resolve.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here