U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, June 22nd, 2023 4:53 AM

Closed

From tmobile to xfinity mobile nightmare

If anyone decides to switch from Tmobile to xfinity please think twice. My issue started two weeks ago I've called xfinity mobile numerous times and days to resolve an issue with connection which turned into an added on issue. Two weeks ago I spoke to a Xfinity mobile rep I advised him while making or receiving calls in the middle of my conversation I am unable to hear the person on the other end but they're able to hear me, the rep adviced me "I see what the problem is" I replied and asked what is it so I can know for future reference, the rep replied its something technical on xfinity end that was not added so I am adding it now. Being that I do not work for Xfinity I am not one to tell you how to do your job. After he did whatever it was shortly after he walked me through resetting my andriod phone ( go to setting, scroll down to general management, press reset then reset network setting and reset network setting) what ever he did, DID NOT FIX [Edited: "Language"] my issue became worst not only am I still not able to hear the person on the other end but now WHEN LEAVING MY HOUSE I NO LONGER HAVE MOBILE DATA I CAN NOT SURF THE NET OR ANY SITES I NEED unless I am home using WIFI.. I spend endless days and hours calling speaking with [Edited: "Inflammatory"]  reps and a supervisor and for my last option I even chat with two different reps that once again was completely clueless and dumbfounded to the situation at hand.

This has been a nightmare I have nothing good to say about my transition to Xfinity mobile.

DO NOT SWITCH.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here