K

Monday, September 11th, 2023 7:07 PM

Closed

"Free phone promotion"

I have had xfinity services for about a year and a half. In that time I was promised a free phone. No stipulations. After actually receiving the phone I was told I was ineligible for it due to me not having a number to transfer to it. Something that I was not notified about.  I instantly tried to return the phone but received nothing but lies and run around tactics. Almost a year of fighting and still the phone does nothing but continue to cause issues. I am being forced to pay for it putting me in financial hardship. I reached out to multiple agents today and was fed even more lies about being able to return the phone. I was told I would receive return labels by not one but three different representatives on different occasions. I did not receive on. There is no record for this on Xfinity's end of any of the conversations I have had and I am unable to keep paying for someone elses mistake. How do I resolve this

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @Kiddjayy23, and thank you for reaching out with your phone concern. I would be happy to put in a ticket for you requesting a mobile expert that can assist you with getting the concern addressed. This certainly isn't a situation we want for you, and I'm happy to help as much as possible. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here