C

Wednesday, August 30th, 2023 6:10 PM

Closed

Fraudulent Activity

Xfinity is over charging us for devices when we want to leave so they can monopolize as the biggest wireless carrier. Ah-ha! Using Verizon signal tho hmm…

Anyway I owe $18 to unlock my phone but they’re telling me it’s $55 for 6 months to unlock but you cannot combine contracts! Then, they’re adding the $25 service fee and insurance into the device payment! Those are add ons! So slick! I WILL NEVER BE AN XFINITY CUSTOMER EVER AGAIN AND I WILL CONTINUE TO TELL PPL TO RUN TO ANOTHER CARRIER UNTIL THESE ILLEGAL PRACTICES ARE DONE WITH! WELCOME TO DEATH ROW SMH AND YES THIS IS MY NAME XFINITY CONTACT ME AND FIX THIS. 3 YEARS FOR NOTHING SMH 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there, @ChristinaT1. Thank you for your detailed post and for joining us here on the Xfinity Forums. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an Xfinity Mobile expert to answer your questions and also to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account-specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reaching out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

6 Messages

@XfinityThomasA​   everyone tries to resolve things as you posted above and we get nowhere!!   you closed my account without unlocking phone and now xfinity keeps trying to get me to pay more money.  12 days, 7 chats, 5 phone calls, and no one will unlock my phone after I have met the device payment requirements and just want to leave this horrible company forever!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here