U

Friday, August 4th, 2023 10:18 PM

Closed

Fraud

So I Also requested two sims cards I asked before if I’d be charged if I chose not to go through with the switch because I figured my iPhone would be locked the representative said I would NOT be charged unless I activated and to call back once I’d received the cards. When I got them in the mail I called my current provider and they informed me my devices were indeed locked. So I called xfinity mobile and let them know I would not be activating services. Later I received bill I was like WTH so I called they said they handled then I got another bill I called again they told me they’d fix the issue and cancel the service . Now im getting phone calls so I called again this time they’re saying after 12 days weather you activate service or not they activate for you and it’s their policy. These mf scamming people.😂😂😂 at this point I’m ready to figure out how to sue because sooner or later this will show up on my credit. They telling me the only way to fix them trying to rob me is to pay them. Then the manager told me he didn’t have the corporate number and He was the highest chain in command. I call bs If they ain’t scamming idk what is

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Good afternoon @user_d22941 and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums with your mobile concerns. We're sorry to hear about the frustrating experience. We'd be happy to get a ticket submitted over to our mobile executive team to further assist. To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name and service address? To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here