U

Thursday, December 21st, 2023 6:26 PM

Closed

Fraud and harassment.....please help....

I was persuaded into the Mobile phone number I have because there was a deal that would it include my Internet as well as give me a phone for free and due to the poor customer service representative I received I have been over charged for 4 months. I've been dealing with a domestic violence situation and was just granted access to my bank account again after months and realizing that I was over charged but even after I was told it would be taken care of and I would be refunded I was hit on by the employee and then told me there is NOTHING that they will do. I don't understand what I did wrong when it is on record that 2 different Xfinity team members told me I would pay a certain amount and was charged almost triple the amount and now I'm being told to eat it plus the phone cost which I was told was included to begin with. I don't think the employees telling me the truth about the situation, I'm not giving up on this, can someone please let me know how to rectify the situation.... I have enough stuff going on, I thought I could at least count on Xfinity to follow through.. I also believe I was effected by the Xfinity breach and they will not tell me who to contact for that. I can't believe this is how this store is going about things. Please, help me!!

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

9 months ago

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I apologize that you have experienced issues with the billing of your Xfinity Mobile service. Have you reached out to our Xfinity Mobile experts for assistance? 

You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:
• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Visitor

• 

15 Messages

8 months ago

Exact same thing happened to me, years ago. Xfinity probably owes me around $1000. Even if you break it down and send the facts, you won't get one penny. The CSR sustain the incorrect charges because that's what they're told to do. [EDIT: Solicitation]. There's an Xfinity Legal Claim link, fill that out with the amount you're owed. They will not respond to you unless you're represented. Don't get your money after leave... [EDIT: Solicitation].

On top of the above, I went to the Accessibility Team due to some health issues and needed some assistance. Asked the cancel my autopay, per the Xfinity website instructions and CPFB and FTC regulations. Xfinity told me no and then sent a [EDIT: Inflammatory] to ensure I didn't question them. He used [EDIT: Inflammatory] and was not from the Assessment Team. I have a family member that is an investor and he's not happy.

I think the only reason Xfinity does what it does is because people need phoned and internet to survive and the government is too bogged down to fight the small battles negatively impacting millions. 

Hang in there just don't expect them to [EDIT: Inflammatory]. Profit before people, even if it [EDIT: Inflammatory].

(edited)

3 Messages

8 months ago

I'm having the same problem, and they keep transfering to different department, put me on hold to keep me on the phone explaining over and over again to every agent's. Xfinity now become a fraud scamming department. It hit me 3 months and i decided to cancel everthing and pay off the device instead

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here