U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, July 15th, 2023 6:05 AM

Closed

FedEx

I ordered a new IPhone from Xfinity Mobile, and knowing I’d be out of town called FedEx to have it delivered to the store for me to pick up when I returned.  They said yes.  

They completely ignored the request and tried to deliver it to my home, couldn’t because no one was there, then shipped the phone back to Xfinity cancelling the order.  All while I was on vacation.  

i called Xfinity today and they said despite it being their vendor’s mistake (I have no doubt FedEx has record/transcript of call) the $$ is non-refundable.  I must eat the cost.  And if I want the phone?   Pay again.  So twice as expensive.   

when I asked to speak to the agent’s manager, they were not available.  Shocking.  I know.  

I didn’t pick FedEx.   Xfinity did.  It’s your vendor.   They messed up.  They will have record of me calling them.   No doubt.  

I’ll go buy the phone somewhere else…but I want my $$ back.     

I have a lot of wireless options.  Customer service like this is…not the route I would go? Literally drives customers away.   

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

@user_93ff44 thanks for sharing this experience with us. Our team is always going to take the right actions to help and do all we can for you. I know you said you've already called our Xfinity Mobile team. Have you already tried chatting with them as well? You can always do so using the following link. If you have called and chatted with them already we can collaborate with our Xfinity Mobile team to review the issue with the phone shipment. 

xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here