U

Thursday, July 27th, 2023 8:18 PM

Closed

FedEx lost my phone and I get the runaround from XfinityMobile

On July 14 I ordered the iPhone 14 Pro from XfinityMobile - it is my first time upgrading on XfinityMobile. I was surprised I would receive a delivery on a Sunday first of all. As I needed to sign for the package I wanted for the delivery window from 10am to 2 pm. I call FedEx they say it’s just a window not a guarantee and I would need to sign for it. I wait and they miss the delivery window. I waited till 4 and nothing. I am missing work so I leave. Come back by 8pm…. Nothing. It’s 826pm and I get a notification the package was delivered. I’m cooking and I’m only a few steps from the door. I open nothing is there. I check the app and it was delivered to SLEW. I don’t know a slew. There is no one named slew in my building. I contacted the apartment office and there was nothing delivered to them. My boyfriend even took an Uber so I wouldn’t miss my package. He arrive like 2 minutes after I got the notification and he didn’t see a FedEx driver out there. I called FedEx and they would do an investigation. I called the machine said they would open a ticket.

I called Monday they said you have 3 days or you will have to pay for the phone and your claim will be denied. I need to check my email I checked and NOTHING….. so they gave me the email to send the police report number with the tracking number in the subject line to [Edited: "Personal Information"] . So I sent it. 

called the next day they said oh you can go to the store rest assured they will give you the new phone. 

I drove to the xfinity store to wait 1hr 20min and they tell me ohh sorry we can’t help you call XfinityMobile.

Then I call and sorry but we never received a reply so I asked them and they said oh you have the wrong email. It [Edited: "Personal Information"]

I’m like ok now what. They said we have a high volume of claims please be patient we understand the pain….

I call on 07/27 your claim was denied and we will open another ticket. This is the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! Shame on you for giving your customers an unbelievable hard time just for an upgrade to the phone. 

What a cluster!

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

1 year ago

@user_63ba03, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us using the Community Forums page. Our apologies for the frustrating experience you have had while attempting to obtain your upgraded mobile device. I can only imagine how difficult this has been after being told conflicting information, but we are happy to right the ship and get things back on track.

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

I know that you mentioned calling our mobile team previously to no avail, but have you also reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here