U

Monday, October 16th, 2023 1:24 AM

Closed

FedEx delivered empty box for my IPhone 15 pro max order.

I ordered my iPhone 15 pro max, few weeks later I received the tracking number and when FedEx delivered the box, it was unusually light. Upon checking, the box was empty with only order sheet with phone details. I immediately called Xfinity and they gave a case number and said they will investigate. I also called FedEx and they said they will investigate. I even offered Xfinity to block the IMEI number, so the thief cannot use it. Now comes the frustrating part, I’ve been in touch with Xfinity customer service and it has been a roller coast experience .. they are not giving me any clear answer, they keep saying I should receive an email with more details, some say it will be done tomorrow, some say 5 days, some even said .. “you will get it when it is the right time” .. 

some are nice people .. but the bad apples ruin the whole bunch .. now I have no freaking idea what Xfinity is doing. 
And also, the FedEx box informs the weight, and it’s 0.9 lbs. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_abhipd. Thank you for reaching our team on Forums, that is certainly not the experience we want you to have. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

The customer service experience came from the secure Xfinity online chat and direct calls. Today, I got message that my case is closed, and I have received no notification or email about what is happening with the iPhone which I was suppose to receive. Radio silence from Xfinity .. this is frustrating 

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

@user_abhipd I would be just as frustrated in your shoes. We can definitely take a closer look to see if we have access to that ticket to see what is happening. Please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here