U

Thursday, September 28th, 2023 12:43 PM

Closed

FCC Complaint filed

After numerous calls back & forth & now shutting my service off I've filed a complaint with the FCC. You will no longer be charging me for 2 lines. Xfinity GAVE ME a Google pixel 7(promotion) which I HATED. I called & ORDERED a Galaxy S23+ which I'm paying for. You continuously took too much money out of my account costing me more money for late fees, overdrawn account, etc. Your "Customer service " is a JOKE. INSULTING & DISCRIMINATORY at BEST!!! Foreigners who barely speak English INSULTING me & discriminate me because I'm disabled in UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast @user_f2d8d9. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here