anjusoumz's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, August 6th, 2024 4:12 PM

Fails to sed text messages from USA to India

I called Xfinity mobile customer service because I am not able to send text messages from US to India.

I explained the agent the issue, agent told me that there is a charge for sending messages to India(Evnthough xfinity mobile webiste says it is free).

Agent asks, is there anything else I can help you with?

I told the agent that I did not call to inquire about the charge associated with sending text message, my issue is that message fails to send.

Agent replies, enjoy rest of your day, thanks, bye.

Awesome customer service!!!!!!!!

Btw, does anybody know how to resolve the issue with failure in sending message abroad?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 month ago

anjusoumz Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum and we are sorry for the trouble you've had. We would recommend going here (https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/global-travel-pass), you'll see the following instructions:

How do I add Global Travel Pass to a line?
To add Global Travel Pass to any phone line on your account online:

1. Sign in to your Xfinity Mobile account.
2. From the Activity page, select the phone line you’d like to add the Global Travel Pass to.
This will take you to the line details screen.
3. Scroll to the Plan Features category, then select Plan your trip in the section labeled International Travel.
4. Select Get Global Travel Pass and follow the prompts.
You’ll see a confirmation screen once you’ve successfully added Global Travel Pass.
Make sure your device is enabled for data roaming.

You must do this through your device’s settings.

Hope this helps! If you do add this to your Xfinity Mobile account, you will be able to text and call to the country you want with no issues. If you still need any assistance, please reach out to us as needed.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here