U

Tuesday, September 3rd, 2024 2:53 PM

Extra charges & no one knows what they are for

My bill has always been due on the 1st of each month. Earlier this year, I started being charged ~$20 around the 17th of each month. These charges have never showed up in my account summary or my statements. I could not find any information about these charges even when I clicked through from the email telling me that I was going to be charged.

I called Xfinity Mobile to find out what these charges are for, and the phone rep could not find them in their system either. He even checked with the Internet side to see if the charges came from them. The internet rep couldn’t see the charges either.

I was told by the Xfinity Mobile rep to dispute the charges with my bank, which I have done. However, Xfinity is challenging some of my disputes despite showing me no documentation of what these charges are for. I also put in a stop payment so I will not continue to be erroneously charged.

I have since cancelled my Xfinity Mobile service due to this and other horrible customer service issues. I want to pay my final bill but I am worried that these zombie charges will start on any card I use to pay. Not to mention, my statement has one amount for the final bill and the account dashboard has another.

Can someone please help me end these erroneous charges? And can someone send an itemized final statement (that doesn’t include any charges whatsoever for the smartwatch I never received)? It is my hope (against all prior experience) that I will not have to escalate this issue further.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 days ago

@user_btimr8

Thanks for reaching out to us I would not be happy if I were charged for services that I was unaware of it cannot be explained

I’ll be happy to look into your account to see what we can find to clear this issue up for you, go ahead and send me a direct message

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary.

Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here