U

Saturday, August 10th, 2024 1:26 AM

expired gift card

I have two expired gift cards that unfortunately ended up in the back of a drawer.  Can I please get replacement cards.  Neither of the cards were ever used.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 months ago

user_j6fusl Hi there, thanks for reaching out! This has happened to me before, finding unused gift cards around the house that could have been used for something fun. I would be reaching out as well! We can submit a request to our Value Add team to see if your cards can be reissued. Please send us a direct message. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

3 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ 

Hi Marty,

Thank you so much for getting back to me, I truly appreciate it!

As I mentioned I have two expired Visa gift cards that were never used.

What information do you need from me so that I can get them replaced.

Thank you again,

[Edit: PII]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_j6fusl No problem, we are happy to help! We will need you to send us a direct message, so we can gather account details. Please follow the steps below to send over a message. Thank you! 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

I have the same issue and I want to send a direct message, but I don't see the Direct Message Icon (I'm on chrome browser). All I see are the Email, Stream, Home, xFi, Voice, and Mobile Icons on the top right nav bar. Am I missing something?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@dsk61 Our Community Forum was designed to build a positive and thriving peer to peer help community. Just so you know unsolicited Direct Messages are against our guidelines. Thank you for connecting with us about your gift card concerns. We are happy to assist. Please find the best board to author your question or concern, and post your question publicly. This will open a ticket in our system for us to assist. We look forward to your post.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​   Hi MartyR  

Just following up if you received my reply.  Again, thank you for getting back to me.  Just wondering what information that you will need from me to have our Visa gift cards re-issued.

Thank you again!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here