U

Monday, January 22nd, 2024 8:42 PM

Closed

Executive Resolutions rep. will not answer the phone!

I received the below email today (I took out the name and number of the person), but the person will not answer the phone! I called multiple times and left voicemails. They said they tried to call me, but I had no missed calls on my phone!
---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, Jan 22, 2024 at 11:22 AM
Subject: BBB - [Edited: "Personal Information"] - Xfinity Mobile
To: [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Hello Geoff [Edited: "Personal Information"],

Xfinity Mobile has received your regulatory complaint, and I will be assisting you with your concerns. We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to discuss and address your concern as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, we have been unsuccessful in contacting you.

My regular office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 4:00PM Eastern time.  You may reach me by phone at [Edited: "Personal Information"] extension ____________. You may also reply to this email with the best time for me to reach you.

Please note that before we can release any account information via email, I must first speak with you via telephone to authenticate the account. I will make another attempt to reach you in 24-72 hours during regular business hours. I am looking forward to hearing from you.  

Regards,

XM Executive Resolutions

Official Employee

• 

735 Messages

8 months ago

@user_dxiqdg Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

6 months ago

I am getting the same thing.  Goes right to voicemail.  This has been going on for over a week.  Is Unacceptable.  I have contacted the BBB and the FTC.  

Want this problem resolved.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here