U

Wednesday, June 12th, 2024 8:57 PM

Executive Resolutions rep. doesn't answer any of my calls or emails

Executive Resolutions rep. called me and left VM, I called her back after 15 mins, and left VM, but she didn't call me back. I called her number more 20 times, left multiple vm and sent multiple emails, but she completely ignoring all of this and my case is still open with no solution.  I called and asked to talk to a manager of her, and as promised more than once a manager will call me, which never happened. HOW CAN I GET THIS ESCALATED? WHO CAN I SPEAK TO & HOW? 

Official Employee

• 

853 Messages

3 months ago

user_2z5fyt Our team can help you with your concerns today.  To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Contributor

• 

226 Messages

3 months ago

I had mixed results with executive resolutions trying to solve an XM billing error.  The first one was helpful for a while but seemed to lose interest after her attempts to resolve the problem didn't work.  Then I got a different rep on the case and she was persistent and finally got the issue resolved.  From the time I made my first call to the 800 number until if finally got resolved was 11 months!  XM customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here