U

Wednesday, October 18th, 2023 10:57 AM

Closed

Exchange iPhone plus for max

I was told I could exchange but would loose my credits on my trade in. I asked if I could return the phone and get my phone back. I was told I couldn’t get my phone back but a check for $390 for my 13 pro max. Perfect condition and apple ran a diagnosis and nothing is wrong with it. They said $390 is market price. That is the most incredible load I have been given. I left out the part where they can’t find my phone. 
making up the policy as they go along.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

@user_h1lega Good morning! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team regarding your phone exchange. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform, however I do want to make sure I get you in the right direction for a resolution. Can you please tell me if this was done through a store, or through the mail?

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here